DMS Pot Luck: September 7th 7-9:30p

So I went to look at the food signup, and it said it would be deleted soon, so I’d have to sign in.

Yes, it says it is in the owners trash …

1 Like

I read “the owner is trash” and I was like…well…sometimes I suppose.

I’ll see what I did in my google drive. I was dumping lots of files last week and I’m sure I dumped some important stuff.

2 Likes

Razzle-fratz. Looks like we need meat-type stuff. So I’ll either bring fried chicken, or bratwurst. But – it wasn’t worth creating a Google log-in to get to the docs…

1 Like

you can probably use your DMS creds…

You cannot.
(well, you can, but I cannot edit despite being logged in as my DMS user, so…)

Well per my norm I’m trying to do everything on my phone. I’ll get to fixin it when I get to my laptop. Sorry guys.

3 Likes

I bought 280 plates. I hope to convince @ioport51 to drop them off at the space sometime this week.

1 Like

So I guess your phone isn’t all that smart?

I just don’t understand what’s going on with google. I have the file set to - anyone with the link can edit thus no login needed. It has no expiration date despite saying it’s set to be deleted.

I don’t know. Defeated by google drive in the AM - I shall never recover.

1 Like

Is it in your LISD google drive perhaps? If your district is like mine, there are puppet masters who make file management decisions.

I am indeed lead by the puppet masters.

5 Likes

And just where would he put them if he did such a noble and out of character thing as this??:cowboy_hat_face:

Perhaps hand off to @yashsedai? Or @Edenblue? Hopefully one will respond with a suggestion?

You can put them in the storage closet off the common room. It is the door in the corner next to the galley but inside the common room. All members should have access.

Bucky Fuller on a 3 wheeled cart!!!:+1:

Yassssss so good

Not it! I’m a Jim technologically.

If you come by in the afternoon or evening, I am almost always sitting in the Common Room, over in the corner by the mail station. I will be happy to stash them in the Supply Closet.

1 Like