DMS Needs your help

Still on Turkey-vacation in LA/Vegas but will knock this out when I return around the 2nd.

We really need people to step up for Metal Shop, Digital Media, Classroom, Machine Shop and Electronics. Nothing has been listed for those areas. I can not continue to get our CO/metal ventilation till metal shop, machine shop and electronics is done at the very least.

1 Like

@Gus_Reiter @Lampy @bgangwere, not sure of talk names for others

Metal Shop is done - Started on Machine shop but still need some help. I emailed Bryan, but if someone else can help, it would be appreciated.

I am willing to help but I would appreciate it someone more familiar with the equipment could help me with it. @artg_dms @Lampy @Brandon_Dunson.

Thanks,

I can come up tomorrow with my son.

I’ll be taking on the Amateur Radio gear this weekend, barring surprises.

We made a list of our equipment in the eLab. Not particularly limited to things over $500 as we only have one of those, the Pick & Place. I put a page on the wiki

Also took pictures of everything and the serial number if the device had it. Still workign on getting those pics on the wiki page.

Dallas Makerspace Inventory - Electronics Room - 12-06-2015

2X Hakko FA-400 Smoke Absorber
2X Hakko FX-951 Soldering Station
Metcal Plus Soldering Station
Metcal SmartHeat Rework System
AOYUE Repair System
SUNKO 709a Spot Welder
2X BOUYRA Magnifier Lamp

3X Kepco Power Supply GQE
TekPower DC Power Supply
HP 6284A DC Power Supply
HP 6114 DC Power Supply
PD Triple Output DC Power Supply
2x BK Precision Triple Output DC Power Supply

Gratten DDS Function Waveform Generator
Wavetech 20Mhz Function Generator
Tektronix PG501 Pulse Generator
HP 5314 A Universal Counter
Fluke 8800A/AF Digital Multimeter
1433-U Decade Resistor Box
Signstek M4070 LCR Meter
Signstek MESR-100 V2 ESR Meter

Rigol DS-1054z Oscilloscope
Tektronix 7603 Oscilloscope
Tektronix 445 Oscilloscope
Tektronix TDS 460 Digitizing Oscilloscope
TwinTek TSO1152 Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Tektronix TM504 4 Bay Frame w/ Function Generator, Counter/Timer, 15MHz Oscilloscope
BK Precision 1432 15MHz Oscilloscope
Tektronix Current Probe for Oscilloscope
Tektronix 4 Bay Frame w/ Assorted Modules
Tektronix 6 Bay Frame w/ Assorted Modules

Dengxin Tech TM240A Pick & Place Machine
T-962 Infrared IC Heater

Brother PTouch
Windows PC & ASUS 27” Monitor

2 Likes

I hate to ask, but can you or someone else input them in the form as it has some extra info I was looking to gather.

Once everything is there we can copy it over to the wiki.

Thanks,

Ahh totally missed there was a form for input. Will get them entered today.

2 Likes

@wandrson

You might want to give Walter a shout, he knows that inventory in the machine shop about as well as anyone.

Last I talked with @bgangwere he had all of this information compiled, except for the photographs, but we thought those were only being looked for to update the wiki. I have already uploaded pictures for most of the tools in the machine shop to the wiki.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.