DMS Craft Sale 11/29/2020

Okay – we’re going ahead with this.

New bits – we’re going to be in the back parking lot. You’ll still get a table, but any canopies/tents you will need to provide. You’ll get 10’x10’ worth of space (the normal size of a pop-up tent), with a 3’ buffer between setups.

$10 for members, $25 for non-members. Members can have 1 table free, $10 for non-members. Maximum 1 table provided (you can bring all the tables you want).

NO REFUNDS FOR BAD WEATHER. NO RAIN DAY PLAN.

All items need to be made by real persons living in the USA, preferably North Texas.

5 Likes

How does one reserve a spot?

1 Like

Persons could find me in the Common Room most afternoons and evenings.

Or, I take reservations here too.

K…i call dibs on a spot and will bring my money to you :+1:

3 Likes

Astrud and I are interested.

What kind of publicity are we going to do for this to attract customers?

1 Like

I need to message @Team_PR to see what they want to do. I’m thinking FB, and enlisting help.

Ideas cheerfully accepted. I’ll even do the work! (Provided I know how to do it.)

1 Like

I’d like a spot @dryad2b . I’ll bring my own tables. My tent I think has an overhang making it a little larger than 10x10 one one side I think. Is that alright?

1 Like

I have my own tables :+1:

1 Like

Sure! You’ll have a 3’ surround, and it’s okay if the tent sticks into that some. Well, you’ve got 1.5’… Just try to think about social distancing.

1 Like

I have a mister attached to it, but filled the resevoir with hand sanitizer to form a misty barrier of sanitation.

3 Likes

I just had a waking dream of a mouth full of hand sanitizer that smells like old lady perfume, the HORROR

1 Like

Thank you for heading this up again. I probably won’t be participating this year but will be happy to help set up. cheers!

1 Like

Getting a flyer made with the info we can share is a good start.

1 Like

I’ll make something happen by tomorrow.

I’d like to reserve a spot and a table, if possible.

1 Like

Please just fill it up with moonshine! Sales, naps, sanitation all in one.

2 Likes

you.are.a.genius.

Any chance there will be power going going there?

Ooo. I’ll let you bring your own extension cord. If a lot of people want power, we may have to make some adjustments.

Sure, I’d be happy to even share a strip. I’m really just thinking about keeping a charge, and having my laptop plugged in.

1 Like