DMS Community, I need your help!

Dear Fellow Makers,

My name is James Williams and I’ve been a member of Dallas Makers Space for almost 2 years. I was very fortunate to find and join a group were so many people are striving to Make things better; Some for themselves, some for others. I am asking the Maker community for help.

Through Makerspace I was able to learn application coding. With one of my classmates we co-founded Good Food Direct. The Mission of GFD is simple, ‘To bring Good Healthy Affordable Food to All.’ We believe that through technology, we can help solve the problem of Food Deserts and Food Insecurity in America. Right here in the DFW area, over 300,000 people don’t have access to healthy affordable food. 1 in 7 of them will not eat tonight.

We are opening our first Grocery Store Warehouse in Dallas and would like your help. With our service you can order groceries online or via our app. You can shop in warehouse, order online and pick it up, or have it delivered.

We have launched an Indiegogo campaign to help us in this endeavor. This is where you come in. We would like you to pledge $100 to our campaign. In return for backing our startup, you will get a Mystery Foodie Box worth at least $125 in groceries. In addition, we will donate a Food Box to your choice of the Dallas or Tarrant County Food Bank in your name AND the name of Dallas Maker Space. Let’s show the DFW community that Makers are an integral part of the community. Your $100 backing will not only get you food, but will also feed a family in need for one week. Everyone Wins! Use the special Makers Only Link below to back our efforts.

In this season of giving, please help us, help you and our community and back us today. You can go to our website (www.goodfooddirect.co) to learn about our company and/or go to www.indiegogo.com and search Good Food Direct, or scan the QSR Code below.
To those that can’t back us financially, please support us by talking and posting our link to your family and friends on social media. I thank you in advance for your support.

GFD_withLogo_QR_25

Sincerely,
James O. Williams
Co-Founder Good Food Direct
www.goodfooddirect.co

6 Likes

I’m all for this! I am not surprised when I see the entrepreneurial efforts that our makers produce. I wish you best in your endeavor!

1 Like

Primary link misspelled in main body of post (2nd is correct).

Thanks! Made the change