DMS Banner: Anyone seen it?

At one point, we had a nice large DMS banner, but it has apparently gone walkabout. It has been confirmed that the last place that anyone can remember that it was officially used was for the Trebuchet competition. It is not in the PR closet, but we’d really like to have it back.

If anyone knows it’s whereabouts, please let me know!

I’ve seen it in offsite storage before, but can’t recall how long ago that was.

Is there a grouping of other stuff there from Sling Fest? Could it be in that pile?

I saw the weights for it, I didn t look in one of the units much
I was just trying to sort our paint,

I’ve had to save the banner from the trash on multiple separate occasions. Hopefully it didn’t travel back to the dumpster

I recall any more specifics other than I’ve seen it at the storage unit.

1 Like

I looked in offsite storage today, the banner was not there.

Do we know if they took it to 24hr of Lemons? @Brandon_Green. Not sure who else was down there. Maybe in the trunk of the 240?

2 Likes

I never saw the banner at the race. It definitely wasn’t in the trunk of the 240, the trunk was full of fuel containers on the way back.

3 Likes

We have a new Banner - Chuck Graf @dallasmagna had a three color 10’ one printed and Nick Sainz @Nick was kind enough to do the graphics for us and print it for us. Thanks to both.

4 Likes

Pictures! I want to see pictures …

1 Like

This was the open house one we made. We do have vinyl banner material in the annex and almost unlimited vinyl so making one is possible. We busted this out quick the day of open house shouldn’t be impossible to redo.

3 Likes