DJI Phantom 3 Professional - Does anyone have one?

Yesterday I won in an auction a crashed Phantom 3 Professional drone.
I have tested the battery and it works but needs a charge. It also shows it has 90% life left on it.
The drone did not come with anything else since it was crashed on private property sometime in the past year and was never retrieved.
If anyone has a charger or especially a rc controller I could use for testing that would be a big help to determine if I have a treasure or trash. If it has core functionality I will move forward with replacing the props and cushions and then the outer shell possibly.

Thanks for the suggestion @lukeiamyourfather

I have a DJI Phantom two, but I don’t know if the controllers are compatible.

I can bring it in on Thursday evening if you’d like me to - just let me know.

Do you know which version you have? or can you tell me the model of the controller or drone? Evidently the regular Phantom 2 is 2.4 ghz and the Phantom 2 Vision is 5.8ghz. The P3 Pro uses the 2.4ghz controller.

That would be a big help. Thanks

I have the Phantom Two Vision. 5.8MHz version.

Here is the faceplate off of the controller.

Is this a police auction? Just a bit interested in how a downed drone ended up at auction.

Thanks. Won’t work then.

Negative. A special auction only for employees or family of at a local theme park. They will auction off anything they think someone will buy. Once I realized what it was I thought I would give it a chance.

Odds are you can pick up a replacement off eBay. Many drone owners end up with controllers but no drone :open_mouth:

I have a phantom 3 standard, I have seen at least one member flying what looked like a 3 professional or a phantom 4.

Correct. But the cheapest I have seen is around $175. A high price to pay to determine if junk or not. MIGHT still go that route but thought it was worth seeing if anyone would be willing to let me test with theirs first. You all are… just don’t have the right equipment looks like.

Thanks… as you now I’m sure the standard is 5.8ghz instead of the pro’s 2.4ghz.