Discount Tools, Saw Stop and Festool for sale

Hello fellow makers, and hope y’all are doing well. My name is Jay, only been a member for around 3 months now. I work at The Tool Box inside of Music City Mall(Vista Ridge Mall) in Lewisville. I have a Saw Stop portable table saw for sale as well as a Festool plunge router. Both are new, and both for much less than rockler. $1,000 on the saw stop, $800 on the Festool router. For fellow Makers I can do $750 for the Festool router.

I also carry Milwaukee, Ryobi, Ridgid, and DeWalt in cordless and electric tools. I have all those brands as well as Porter Cable in pneumatic, and a ton of home goods as well. On new equipment we usually beat the retailers by 20% or better, and we also carry some used equipment for less than the dango pawn shops. I am currently working on an account with Makita to start carrying their power tools as well as their gas equipment.

All of our tools come with our in house 30 day mechanical warranty (doesn’t cover stupid so don’t run it over, microwave it, or do something silly like try to spray a whole house’s texture with a pancake compressor).

Y’all give me a shout sometime, I would love to meet ya, feel free to pick my brain. If you see me at DMS you can spot me by my ugly brown boots with red stitching with a boot knife.

We are open 10-9 Monday through Saturday and 12-6 on Sunday. The Tool Box is located on the bottom level of Music City Mall in Lewisville, close to the Cinemark.

2401 S. stemmons frwy Lewisville TX 75067

7 Likes

I bought my first few Ryobi tools from this place and they gave me a heck of a deal on them. I’ve used them a lot out at my hunting property. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man what kind of character wears a boot knife??? :wink: I prefer a Walther P99 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Is this a pawn shop or a rconditioned tools outlet OR …?

I may stop in soon and hang out on those couches … do y’all serve Black Rifle coffee?

1 Like

Haha I’m a LCP-2 in the pocket kind of guy myself. I keep a little box cutter in my boot for when I need it, and it is less likely to rust the blade there. We sell new and used, some recon tools. An outlet store describes us well. No coffee yet but one day we will.

Hey Raymond, thanks for the good referral! Hope all is well and we will see you soon.

I might have to get over my disdain for that mall…

2 Likes

Never been a better time. New owner of the mall even threw up 100’ tall flag pole. 'MERICA!

2 Likes

Do you have any of those newer rolling plastic toolbox designs? I was looking at them after the EDC thread earlier this week and the Milwaukee ones are very attractive, but a little pricey.

I do get the packout from Milwaukee and job tough from DeWalt from time to time. Out of stock now, but usually around the $120 mark when stocked

Do they also come with a manufacturer warranty apart from the in house?

So some brands do and some don’t. For instance, I cannot help you register Ridgid or Ryobi tools, those require a depot receipt. However DeWalt and Milwaukee manufacturer warranties are intact the vast majority of the time, on new and used.

1 Like

Straight talk though, DeWalt warranty is garbage. Milwaukee has the best

3 Likes

Oh ok - I guess that makes sense :thinking: - I had a vision of dude with red stitching on his ugly ass boots that had stiletto knives pop out when he was ready to go all ninja on stuff … I see know that is just me :grimacing:

I’ll stop in sometime and see what you got…but no Black Rifle coffee …I won’t stay long :grinning:

Only thing to make that BETTER is to loop this all day:

I always carry a knife, even when I am carrying.

Haha I will see about getting some. Love their commercials. Hear it’s solid coffee too

What’s the story behind the new name for the mall? Every time I drive by, I think I accidently hit a wormhole to Nashville…

Yah but do you carry it in your boot … stelletto style! :flushed:

Coffee is great … much better than Starbutts.

The new owner is a character, he owns another mall in Odessa of the same namesake. When he realized that malls were dying he decided to give it a shot at a new concept. Basically he is taking a shopping center and adding a family event center to it. Local music almost every day of the week, free kid events, etc. Pretty cool and he is definitely causing foot traffic to rise. Slowly I will add, but steadily.

3 Likes