Design and CNC Assistance

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for some help in designing a medical device stand for a product to help patients during COVID. The product is a telemedicine hub that allows patients to monitor their vital signs and communicate to their doctors and is specifically focused on chronic care patients.

I have the device and accessories in hand, but need to create a simple stand to place the device on a desk.

My inspiration came from this image, as it seems like an easy to assemble solution and can be made via CNC routing.

I would really appreciate anyones help in creating a prototype of this, or if anyone knows who I should reach out to. Its a bit urgent and I am in Dallas and can meet (with masks) to show the product and formalize the parts.

Thanks!
Dinesh

Have you gotten a response on this or are you still looking for assistance?

If you are not set on producing with a CNC router, it could be made via laser cutting fairly quickly, and in acrylic for easy disinfection. Here’s a simple stand I made last fall for a friend to use with his iPad mini or phone. (In the background is the keyboard stand we made out of scrap wood.)

Let me know if you still need help.

1 Like