December Potluck is Saturday please join! (12/16 7pm)

Ok guys, the list looks pretty tasty. I hope everyone comes out to enjoy the fellowship of a dinner together. We have maker bingo, build your own smores bar, a photo challenge, fireplace warming station and other things of you to enjoy. Prizes for silliness.

Hope to see everyone!
Remember if you don’t have anything to bring please just come and help out with setup or cleanup and enjoy!
Turkeys get hopping at 4
I’m starting to setup around 6.

1 Like

Based on some of our prior escapades, it sounds like safety glasses are in order …

:turkey:

2 Likes

Don’t diss the trebuchet turkey fryer combo. Great for getting hot oil onto your enemies! The fried turkey is just to add a little Monte Python’esc silliness. You English Kaniggets!

3 Likes

Can I tell you a story.
Ok, I’m telling you a story.
I’ll spare you the details.

My mom was an ICU nurse. Dinner conversations were always awesome.

Patient A worked for Churches chicken (ok I don’t really know the name of the chicken place) but - he was late night cleaning and accidentally stepped in the -cooling but still hot fryer- and his immediate reaction was to switch feet. He was horribly burnt and in ICU for recovery (he made it just fine).

My mothers comments - “he smelt sooooo good” it was horrible because he just smelt like friend chicken. The boss was very kind and visited him daily brining trays of chicken in for the staff. A year later the boss was in with a massive bypass surgery.
That’s my only hot oil story.

2 Likes

Can anyone @Team_Logistics or @StanSimmons or anyone at the space currently let me know if the deliveries made it? It says delivered on my end.

Tracking ID 420371799498
Tracking ID 1Z21A88F0335975965
Tracking ID TBA610319469000

There are definitely 3 boxes that say either potluck or your name on it :slight_smile:

Yes, they are sitting here in the Common Room. Do you want them moved to Interactive?

I will move them tomorrow. I appreciate it guys.