Dallas Makerspace Show & Tell - October 2018

That would be a pretty cool succulent planter. O snap that could totally be a desk lamp and pen holder, get three of those flexible shaft lights and have one running through the middle of each container and make sure it’s led or @talkers will complain. I need to learn how to slip cast because… Bobby Duke impression I want that.

3 Likes

Something like that. Hoping the glaze will make it more apparent.

From the babylock demo at open house. Tea towel

22 Likes

The first coffee table to be built as part of my Beraht Stream Table line spent some time at DMS. The ant riddled walnut slab eventually became a piece with the long name of “Walnut Lake at the Antworks Quarry”. More info is available on my website, beraht.com.

21 Likes

Lets roll some copper - Introduction to the rolling mill class with Cairenn last night. 2 sets of earrings and a necklace. Pictures aren’t doing them justice.

15 Likes

I cant love this enough!! Mind if I steal and try to make my own?

Sure thing. I’d love to see what you come up with. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hand engraved crystal skull vodka bottle commissioned for a friend. Aprox 30hrs of work.

32 Likes

A chardonnay bottle repurposed for homemade limoncello, and a strawberry jelly jar that will be my new homemade mustard jar as soon as I paint the lid.

Thanks @talkers for a great rotary laser class.

13 Likes

First pass at trying a ceramics class. Last night applied glaze and impatiently waiting to see how it turns out!

14 Likes

Coaster made in Steve’s make a leather coaster class. Plus the monkey was cut on the laser and I was messing with testing that by pounding the design into the scrap leather
Thanks @Lordrook

10 Likes

Here’s the pendants made in today’s resin-wood pendant class.

27 Likes

Here’s a clearer photo of mine:

24 Likes

Can’t say how much I love these!

3 Likes

Lathed Thuya Burl razor handle. @Lordrook’s wood-turned razor class.

18 Likes

Almost to pretty to use!

2 Likes

Sewing stuff for ren faire. Still working on the bandolier

24 Likes

Please have the pendant class again. Hurricane Micheal delayed my trip home😩

4 Likes

Thank you!

Will do! I know you and @cmcooper0 wanted to take it.

1 Like