Dallas Makerspace Show And Tell - November 2017

Here is a color corrected version.
Color correected

8 Likes

I liked Ken’s, they looked crispier!

6 Likes

ok, so I’m on a new kick and really liking these enveloped letter stamps. here’s a couple of large ones (2.5 x 7.5") for a wallet back.

IMG_1758IMG_1759

And one to balance it out. 1.25" size.

11 Likes

The second amendment one is awesome!

1 Like

Taste better too!
:blankspace:

Color Corrected for @Photomancer, maximum crispiness!

Color correected crispy

9 Likes

Looks yummy!!!

1 Like

I see your’s is also looking for its smile

Pinball rotisserie to work on playfields out of the cabinet, length adjustable from 40" to 50".

21 Likes

Results from two printmaking classes, Laser Cut Woodblock and Screen Basics: Printing on Paper…

23 Likes

Astrud and Paul organized a Print-a-thon today for the printmaking enthusiasts. As usual, they generously shared their materials and knowledge. Looking forward to taking more classes from them!
Here is a piece of my artwork. I had carved it in linoleum (with a speedball #1 cutter) and today was print day!

18 Likes

I’m Scott and this is my Multicam test project for Chris Ghaly’s class. It’s a plaque that I incorporated my signature and a gear shape generated by the gear gadget in VCarve. I’m machinist with plenty of CNC metal cutting experience but no CNC wood cutting. Until know. I think I like this machine and look forward to creating some interesting stuff with it.

Thanks for the great class Chris!

18 Likes

The Artist Formerly Known as SBW? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ha! It is similar and I came up with mine around the time he did his thing. Funny.

1 Like

Looks cool cleaned up. I am the guy who was watching and I did my test right after you. The machine performed well for me, but my plywood was not fully flat and pulled up slightly on one side when using the upcut bit so the pocket is not perfectly flat, which is a great lesson learned.

10 Likes

I finally got around to screen printing with the screen I made some time back. In addition to some t-shirts I had planned John G. suggested I screen print the back of my Dickies. Turned out rather nice! (This is from The Expanse)

17 Likes

Even more prints from the Printathon!

Thanks to all that participated, and we’ll be doing it again!

15 Likes

I was just about to reply to @jphelps and say I want one with the Aperture Laboratories logo on it and then – Poof! – there one is :fairy:

2 Likes

Thay frankenstein! Its awesome!

These look wonderful. Care to share the recipe?

I’ll share my Skillet Caramel Apple Pie recipe in exchange…

8 Likes