Anita

The cake is a lie…

4 Likes

Confoundit!
This is Show & TELL. Not Show & TEASE!
Outwithit!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@jast you don’t know how close I came to falling out of my chair laughing at your reply… :smiley: :smiley:
:party_on:

2 Likes

Thanks denzuko :you_are_super:

From half of a used horseshoe to a usable hoof pick in less than 10 minutes. The induction furnace is pretty cool for working on small blacksmithing parts.

9 Likes

Don’t think we don’t see what you did there…
Great demo!

1 Like

I finally got around to making a food bowl riser for my dog with left over wood from a Christmas present. I love the look of the food bowls and stand I have, but it was a little too short for him after he got closer to full grown :slight_smile:

After a lot of measuring, I cut the plywood to size in the wood shop, and cut the notches the existing bowl fits into on the table saw.

Also found a stain that matched the original bowl pretty well.

He’s enjoying it already!

Next thing will be to make a matching stand for his extra water bowl.

14 Likes

I was going to be very upset if you had all that buildup and no dog picture, but you didn’t less us down!

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m incapable of talking about my dog without also showing a picture :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks, Francesca for the Leather Dyeing Workshop! It was fun and very informative! :). Here’s a picture of mine and the everyone else’s from class. I thought it was cool to see the different color results :). Thanks again!! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Made a modular wall system for my girl. Hope I was able to upload the pics properly.

21 Likes

Neat. And thanks for all the in-progress pics

2 Likes

Uber cool. plus 20 characters

1 Like

another successful domino project done. Congratulations to Joseph Ortega. now on to his own real project.

6 Likes

here is a 3d carving I did for a customer. he wanted it repeatable so I made a silicon mold and resin cast it. Where did I learn that? DMS of course!

IMG_1814IMG_1922

13 Likes

made slime, teaching classes in a week or so on it.

7 Likes

Some of the results from the complex cloth print class:

13 Likes

My Granddaughter makes that stuff by the gallon. Glitter is a nice touch.

Russell Ward

2 Likes

Gift for my dad. Thanks @Webdevel for teaching me how to make it. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes