We had a wire bracelet class last night (lots of fun, amazing how folks picked stuff up!) and this was the sample I made for it earlier this week:
And then below, the one I made as the demo during class, I decided to do a mix of gold-filled and sterling silver…I’ve done plenty of those, mixed in some kind of pattern, but had a sudden Why Not, and grouped the wires totally half and half. Okay. That was interesting, liked it.
Then I started the part of the demo of how to do final step of attaching beads, then folks either hung around to finish or left to do it later.
And I kept staring at that strongly mixed metal bracelet…then had an idea to adapt another viney swirly thing I do elsewhere but haven’t ever on bracelet tops, used couple wires of different sizes vined around each other…so after class was over, I cut off the beads I had started, then did this instead:
I like it a lot, something new, and will be adding it to repertoire. And I’m having some other ideas trailing off of this I’m about to chase…