Dallas Makerspace Holiday Gift Fair 2019

Come and buy gifts from the Dallas Makerspace Makers!

Saturday 11/30, 10am - 5pm

Want to sign up? You can sign up on-line here:
https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/maker-made-holiday-fair-sign-up/64795

Or see Beth in the Common Room (random times but frequently there)
Cost to exhibitors: $10 Payable to DMS (Fellowship Fund), cash or check – Beth is accepting the monies.

Everybody – post your pics in this thread, please…

5 Likes

Where can exhibitors drop off our money if you are not there?

I don’t have any designated substitute. I could tape an envelope to the side of the Mail Slots, but that’s a bit… insecure… for my preferences. Folks could PM me, and we could make sure we meet up. OTOH, reservations are not so tight that I’ll force payment before the event. IOW, they could pay at the event, so long as they have signed up, either with me or via James’ signup.

1 Like

There used to be the black mailbox that payments could be put in. That was where most of them were put unless they saw someone to hand it to … and they put in the box.

But – unless we work out something with the bookkeeper, I won’t know that person has paid.

@sroriginals, @Julie-Harris, @nicksilva, @Lordrook, @Edenblue, @Monikat, @Hardsuit, @trapezium
Please post some pics or descriptions of what you’ll be selling.

Anyone else reading this thread who has signed up via the Google docs things, please also post pics/descriptions.

A variety of handmade wood and/or resin items, mostly turned.

4 Likes

Even if we already attached pics in the google doc?

Well, here’s the thing. I’ll have to figure out how to find the )(^&%(&^% google doc. I may be able to do that. I haven’t asked for the link yet, though.

Turned wood and Ceramic items…

8 Likes

There was form they filled it if recall. Picked a table, names etc. I collected those and turned the money over for credit to the Fellowship fund.

1 Like

dryad2b
November 14
@sroriginals, @Julie-Harris, @nicksilva, @Lordrook, @Edenblue, @Monikat, @Hardsuit, @trapezium
Please post some pics or descriptions of what you’ll be selling.

Anyone else reading this thread who has signed up via the Google docs things, please also post pics/descriptions.

!!! Monika !!!
Your work is stunning! How have I not seen it before!! Gorgeous work

What a wonderful compliment, but it’s not all mine, @Christykaake did the majority of the pieces I posted. Yay for Christy!!

1 Like

6 Likes

IMG_2483%20(1)

3 Likes

The woodend bowls are @prl2018’s fine work.

2 Likes

sonofabiscuit! I have FAR too many veterans that need those bolt action pens.

What they really need is wallets to protect their challenge coins.

3 Likes