Dallas Makerspace Handmade Fair

Come join us on Small Business Saturday! We will have lots of local vendors selling hand made goods.
11/30/2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Dallas Makerspace
1825 Monetary Lane #104
Carrollton, TX 75006

Click here for a map.

6 Likes

If you can spare a poster I’d be happy to post it up in my store or send me the image and I’ll print it on my wide format printer.

3 Likes

More Info and Pics in this other thread:

2 Likes

We have a bunch of the small posters in the Common Room, on the mail caddy thing.

1 Like

other than posters, did any Facebook ads get created?

I posted on our facebook page but we opted not to do a paid blast since it isnt a fundraiser for the space itself.

2 Likes

Anyone selling is encouraged to find a close by mountaintop and wave and scream, or you can just let all your friends and family know to spread the word via social media or flyers.
We will be giving tours for anyone interested in becoming a member and it should be a fun day.

1 Like

Well, in a way DMS did raise funds. $10 per table as I recall… but I get how accounting for things like that is.

Just throwing this out there for next year. While I cant speak for the other vendors, I bet they’d go for this. How about raising the table fee to $20, and spend $10 each on some advertising? That’s still a net gain for DMS as a whole. Not to mention the advertising will bring awareness to folks that we exist and we could get some new members out of it. I’ll be interested to see how the tours go this coming Saturday, that will be telling.

3 Likes

I think your idea is great for next year! The money raised from the table fees this year is earmarked for the fellowship fund.

3 Likes

I actually boosted this on facebook :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Whaaaa? And more

Freddy Clause boosted these posts after all so all is merry and nice. Let’s hope for a record crowd!

3 Likes

Yeah, I was wondering because I saw the boosted post. Many thanks, Freddy!!

1 Like

@Team_Moderators – how long did we pin this post for? It should have expired 11/30?