Dallas Makerspace 360 Video Tour

Hi Everyone,

I’m currently working on a 360 Video tour of the Makerspace and I need help finding some key people who wouldn’t mind being on this video.

I need 1 Person per “Key” Room (Art Room, Woodshop, 3D Fab Room, Metal Workshop, etc) who can talk about the area with good detail.

Please reach out to me if you can help and I can fill you on the details for filming, while I complete the rest of my pre-production tasks.

I need someone for the following rooms (Please correct me if I name these areas improperly)

Electronics Room
3D Fabrication Room
Creative Arts Room
Woodshop
Metal Fabrication

• The large warehouse area in the back, any ideas how you would split this area up?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey Alex, is there a time that you would like to get together to do some preproduction planning on this? It’s going to be quite the project to pull it all off.

1 Like

Help is always nice!

there are a lot of logistical tasks to handle as well, but lets definitely talk more. At the moment, I am open to meeting this Tuesday Evening and Sunday after 4pm.

edit: I will also have an agenda ready to discuss for the project, so we can get to the action items.

Tuesdays are not so good. Sunday would work.

⁣This is Steve Blanchard.

Here is a map that might help you identify the areas in the workshop - for your planning purposes.

4 Likes

This is a memory question. I remembered we were closer to 18,000 square feet? Am I brain cramping?

VERY useful, Thank you!

1 Like

The original paperwork from the landlord says, “+/- 16,575 square feet”.