Cutoff for picnic "tickets" will be on the 23rd

This is to accommodate any time needed to make our order larger at Dickeys. As mentioned - if you are a big eater consider purchasing two tickets because it’s with the registration we will keep a headcount. It’s $5 a person which I think is truly amazing. I’m going to take the registration sheet and make name tags. If you don’t have a name tag you haven’t contributed.

If you don’t have the means to pay for the picnic let’s talk. I don’t want to shame anyone but I do want to prevent people from not contributing. We can figure out ways for you to contribute with time and service for the festivities.

This is the only way to keep a headcount effectively and help pay off the cost of food.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/2495

2 Likes

How are you collecting funds?

Its with the DMS calendar so it’s just easy and doesn’t involve a third party.

1 Like

Uhhh … how do we “register” for more than one person?

I think you would need to do two registrations with different names.

OK, here’s how it works for multiple tickets.

1. You can only buy one “ticket” per registration.

2. If you register while you are logged in, you must log out to purchase each additional registration.

3. Each registration must provide a unique email address.

4. If you logged out to purchase any additional registrations, they will not show in your account. You will have to rely on the email confirmation you receive.

Ok - @John_Marlow made a suggestion and I took action - I went ahead and made two events - one for $5 and another for $10 for two eaters or someone who is hungry. Sorry it will show up in just a bit @Bill can you help expedite this? please

2 Likes

How about a family of 5? Just want to make sure before I sign us up.

Next year possibly we will look at doing this via eventbrite - they have options for multiple different tickets. I just honestly didn’t think about it.

I’ll work really quick to get some different options for you. Give me a day.
Sorry guys - I’m trying - a few things (like the tickets) didn’t really dawn on me.

Ok I submitted different “events” for
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 tickets - give it a bit and they will show up

hopefully this will handle the majority of needs for people getting tickets for the picnic. Thanks and again, it’s gonna be fun and hopefully this is the only bump.

1 Like

They’re up. Get them while they are hot…

3 Likes

Thank you bill for being so fantastic. I will do this better next year (if it’s a success)

2 Likes

Thank you. Don’t put yourself down though, you do a fantastic job. Picked my tickets this AM

1 Like