Creative Arts needs you! Saturday and Sunday July 13th and 14th

We are finally laying down the vinyl floors and potentially moving our rooms! Please let me know if you can help. I’ll be providing donuts and pizza again.

6 Likes

Definitely 100% in for Sunday the 14th.

The 13th is my wedding anniversary, so I need to find out what my free time is that day. So, call it 50%?

2 Likes

Anniversaries come first!

1 Like

I should be here. Saturday I’m trying to get off work but I’ll be able to help Sunday!

1 Like

Sunday the 14th is clear for me. I should be able to help then.

1 Like

why wait the week if floors can start going down sooner?

We will be in Nebraska for a 90th birthday, but I will ooh and aah! accordingly.

If theres light duty schlepping to ge done when we move count me in.

1 Like

Well, last time I tried to gather the masses over memorial day weekend everyone was out of town. And I have a respiratory infection and cant be around people right now lest a typhoid Mary situation

2 Likes

so, very good reasons eh ;). Turns out I’m not actually available this weekend anyway, so next is great for me!

1 Like

I will be back in Texas and available the 13th to supervise and make hardware store runs. Not sure how much use my arm will be then.

:thinking:

1 Like

That’s why I’m waiting to get the all clear and not making said donuts or pizza myself.

Also I blame Steve. @Lordrook

3 Likes

For the record, I didn’t come up to the space during my possibly contagious period.

I even cancelled my classes to be sure.

2 Likes

Lies. Your cooties were on the resin cabinet.

7 Likes

He is a liar and a cootie spreader.

4 Likes

Yes and we will make sure the boys come again to learn about plank flooring

2 Likes

Cooties yes. Plague virus, no.

3 Likes

Down with Typhoid Mary! I mean Typhoid Steve

patience zero.

2 Likes