Creative Arts Committee Tues 28th

6:30-7:30p
Bring a topping for a build a sundae party!

We will discuss the next chair/Sig leaders/plans/room/money/gossip/shenanigans/silkscreen/printers/stress and stress salvation with sugar

2 Likes

Is that real? Because I’ll be really sad if there are no Sundaes

1 Like

I do not kid about ice cream.
Ever.

6 Likes

I looked up all time favorite sundae toppings. If you want to bring one just respond below. With what you are bringing. I disagree with some of the ranking and toppings I must say.

Whipped Cream
Chocolate Syrup
Carmel Syrup
Crushed Oreo
Brownie Bits
Cherries
Sprinkles
M&M’s
Chocolate Chips
Magic Shell
Peanuts
Peanut Butter Cup
Strawberries
Bananas
Butterscotch Syrup
Cookies
Cookie Dough
Sliced Almonds
Twin
Raspberries
Blueberries
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Waffle Cone Pieces
Gummy Bears
Fudge
Cheesecake Bites
Pineapple
Carmel
Marshmallows
Coconut
Heath Bars
Gram Cracker Crust
Nilla Wafers
Peanut M&M’s
Nestle Crunch

1 Like

I can’t be at meetings on Tuesdays, but I have some information. The replacement heat controller unit to use with the mug press should be delivered this Thursday.

I’d like us to think about a better quality flat heat press. The mug press we have does a great job, but the flat press is hit or miss.

I’m planning to offer an advanced dye sub project class about “Sublimation” on cotton apparel using the Unreal process from Sublimation 101. They have offered to donate some of their Unreal media for the class. It will probably be after Easter.

3 Likes

Will you give me a link of what to put on the list so we can give it the thumbs up.

1 Like

I think @LisaSelk might have some thoughts on the heat press as well

1 Like

I like the Stahl’s brand: http://www.sublimation101.com/stahls’_heat_presses/auto-clam

I’ve never used Geo. Knight or Hix, but I hear lots of good things about both of them.

A 3D Vacuum Press would be nice, too. It can do odd shaped things and curved items. It would require additional training. I’ve got one myself and love what it can do. http://www.sublimation101.com/heat-presses/vac-u-press/3d-vaccum-box

1 Like

Not to mention:

• Heath Bar bits/ Toffee bits/ Butter Brickle
  • Blueberries
  • Shredded coconut
  • Honey
  • Fruit Preserves (esp. peach and strawberry)

(but preferably not all at once)

2 Likes

I will bring some chocolate chips, semi sweet, and milk chocolat for sure

1 Like

Where’s your sense of Adventure?!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote="uglyknees, post:4, topic:18687"] If you want to bring one just respond below. With what you are bringing. [/quote]

I’ll stop by the store tomorrow and pick up a topping or two… Not sure what yet ~ whatever strikes the strongest craving while I’m being taunted by all the n0m n0ms in the n0m n0m isle! :ice_cream: