Creative arts committee meeting Oct 14th 6:30

Vote on committee chair for next year
(I asked to do it again but others might also want to and that’s perfectly ok)
Vote on/discuss three additional art shows for '16
(Bring ideas and a basic descriptions to share)
Talk about/plan for larger purchases for '16
Volunteer oppertunities for laser show
Talk about/try to find agreement on consumable costs/what we can do to secure some funds
(I’ve made a list but it’s important to try to find consensus)
Talk about new classes coming up
Decide on “classroom norms” aka best practices to be posted in the room for classes and members
Fine arts pamphlet/updating the wiki/website
Talk about highlighting creative arts members online

Humor/snacks always welcome. I think I will be bringing cake.

1 Like

If I can make it in that early, I’ll bring along something else I found to be surprisingly tasty.

Brining a bag of those weird chips again … I need a fix! LOL

Actually, I had something else in mind, but I could bring both.

I will bring the weird chips … bring whatever you had planned. As I recall you said you got them at WM didn’t you?

Yes, but not all stores carry them. The four entries for this year’s competition are out; I have not tried any of them yet.

WM has them online, but paying $11 for expedited shipping (Oct 6th arrival) for a $3 bag of chips is a bit extreme. Will see what other weird selections are available.

Don’t worry about getting it - I have my secret source…

I have another commitment that night, so I won’t be able to make it.

I’m changing the date to the 14th 6:30p

1 Like

Rats! That firehoses me out…

Give me your proxy and tell how you want to get even :wink:

Damn, that means no Wasabi & Ginger chips form your secret source!

Sorry guys. If you only knew my schedule over the next two weeks you would be shaking your head. I’m sorry, I wish it could be ok for everyone but that just can’t happen ever.

I will try to find you a stockpile of chips - however I’m sure I will come up short. You will be missed Bill!

I can survive without chips … still deciding what I’ll bring to the meeting for the munching masses.

I would suggest lutefisk.

1 Like

I could have made the later one, but I will be in NW Ark, for a show on the new date