Don’t know how to use the wiki or struggled with figuring out certain features? This class is for you.
Fri May 24 7pm — 8:30pm
This class will cover:
- How to access and login to the wiki.
- How to find relevant info by browsing categories and using the search function.
- Creating a new page.
- How to edit a page using the Visual Editor (I’m hoping I’ll have it working before the class).
- How to edit a page using mediawiki formatting (source editor).
- How to use categories and templates.
- How to monitor the wiki for changes you care about.