Could anyone run to Tanners to pick up a donation today?

Calling the village.

Tanners is pulling some items together to make a package for the silent auction. This is kindhearted and we are forever thankful. The contact to speak with is Jimmy.

I mismanaged my time and faltered and, if possible, help would be appreciated.
I went to Tanners on Tuesday to pick it up but Jimmy was off.
Today need to run to Brookhaven to drop off artwork after school and I’m worried about getting to Tanners before it closes to pick up this donation.

My point:
If someone is at the space and willing to run over and pick up the donation I would be forever thankful.

The donation should be at the front with Jimmy. If you are at the space reading this I have a tax paper already created for him in the CA room next to the 3 drawer pink pencil container on the general tools section. You should see it straight ahead of you as you walk in towards the corner. You will see a small stack of envelopes - one of them addressed to Tanners. If you pick it up without the envelope I will have it mailed no biggie. Please put a note on the package if you bring it to the space stating its a donation for the auction and put it in the common room.

If you can pick it up respond here.

1 Like

I’ll get it before lunch.

4 Likes

A coke and a backscratch for you next time I see you - thank you!

3 Likes

I’ve picked up the stuff from Jimmy Tanner. It is on the black table in the common room. I forgot the donation letter, but will probably be walking that over later.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for doing that. You really saved me and made whomever is going to win it very happy