Cosplay SIG for June is in a couple weeks

I’ve added June’s cosplay SIG to the calendar, it should show up in a day or two.

It will be on June 11th, (Sunday) at 4pm.

Hoping that everyone who has been unable to make it in the past, can make it this time!

Agenda is non existant this month, so bring something you want to show off and that we can talk about.

Last month Bill bought LED’s and microcontrollers that were awesome, so lets see if we can go one better this month! (although i want to see the pretty LED’s again)

7 Likes

:frowning: I will miss you guys this month. I will be out of town. Until next month. :slight_smile:

it’s like you’re pointing right at me! :slight_smile:

I might be :slight_smile:

Any specific topic, theme, demo, etc. for this meeting?

Unless you want to call it, no, I don’t have one. Id like to see more show and tell, but we could all go learn a tool also perhaps

1 Like

Are you teaching the leather class tonight?

I sure am! I’ll be there from now until about 10 if you have questions or want to chat about a project.

Awesome. … wanted to talk about your goggles. I’ll be there after work. Trying to sneak out so I don’t get volunteered for another nights deployment.

Cool, just find me. Wearing glasses today not Goggles. Likely I’ll be in the CA room.