Copper wire 18 ga -- What day for class?

Random length pieces of 18 ga copper wire, needs to be stripped.

Anybody want a copper spirals class?

I’m interested in a class and the wire. I’d also like to learn wire wrapping for jewelry. Are they similar techniques?

Sure Beth!!!

Yes and no. It’s more focused to wrap a stone. It’d just be simple spirals. Given that this is 18 gauge, wrapped loops aren’t necessary for security. We could add beads, but they’d need a big enough hole to go over 18 ga. That seems to only be an issue for pearls, seed beads, and some gemstones cut in India (I’m thinking garnets).

So I’m looking at 2 days to have the class:

Either Saturday 12/19 or
Sunday 12/20
Preferences? Thoughts? There are gaps earlier in the month, but they’d be what I think of as “weird” days. I prefer not to do Monday or Friday classes, because people forget that they signed up, and it wastes my time. Thursday is my laundry day…

Not sure about Saturday the 19th as I may have my Granddaughter - or not - so can’t commit this far in advance. Can’t do Sunday the 20th - her BD celebration day. I’m still interested though.

Either is good for me, provided it is not mornings :+1:

1 Like

That’s fine – I’m allergic to mornings myself. And this is the question I wanted to ask you! (but forgot)

1 Like

Okay – so we’re going for Saturday 12/19. 3 pm.

2 Likes

Beth - please put me down for that class. I can do Saturday at 3pm. Thanks!

I put it on the Calendar last night, so it should be live late Wednesday to sign up. I’ll post back here when it is.

1 Like