Conference Room White Board

Sorry! I forgot to put the white board I took from the conference room back after my classes on Sunday, Feb 17.

I was going to erase then put it back after class but got distracted by food. I will be in Tuesday to put it back if it’s still there.

If you’re looking for the conference room white board, it’s in the creative arts room.

I think the white board gets moved around alot … I’m not certain it has a single place to live. The conference room is rather small and it shouldn’t live in there IMO

1 Like

Oooh. If I can find a space in CA, can I leave it in there? I use it a lot for my classes.

I think CA has a white board … @uglyknees

Is this one of the rolling ones? They are meant to be moved around as they are needed.

No, it’s a small-ish board.

1 Like

I didn’t see one in there, but I will double check with Nicole or Shay.

We haven’t had one in the room permanently. Right now I would prefer you rolling it in and out unless we can find one to wall mount. We just don’t have the floor space.

1 Like

It’s this one…

Can we work to get it mounted on the wall? I’m thinking where the proposed layouts for the expansion are posted.

That looks like it came from one of the rolling units. Those holes for hanging are pretty unique.

Edit: on second thought, maybe not. That one is squareish. The ones on the rolling units are more rectangular?

Just going to point out there’s self adhesive versions out there that one can put on the wall without any extra dedicated space needed

The word Removable stands out.

If it gets to the point that marks cannot be erased, slap a new one up.

We don’t have to buy anything or get that one mounted. I was thinking of putting where Nicole suggested just behind the Thor and Mimi and pull it out when I need it.

The whiteboatd that CA snagged is behind the ping pong table. Has no holes, but is magnetic.

I think the one Serena has been using is one of the ones that usually lives in interactive

1 Like

Perfect! I will look for it tmr and put that one back in interactive.

Thank you for everyone’s input!