Committee Chair Thread - October 2015

Bump…

Quick Reminder: Alex and the rest of the Board have requested that all committees have their meeting scheduled by today, October 3rd…

I am on my cell phone, so didn’t check to see if all the committees’ meetings have been posted on TALK yet or not… I just wanted to toss out a reminder in-case anyone might have forgotten to post their meeting(s)…

:slight_smile:

Edit to add… It was still October 3rd when I began typing the post… I just happen to “type” (swipe) slow on my phone… :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jewelry, Logistics, Machine Shop and Metal Shop are the only committees where no one has emailed admin to declare they are running. Tagging/emailing current chairs to see if they are running again. Anyone is eligible to run, we just need an email that you are running by 8PM tomorrow (member meeting).

@AnneGullett @ALLEN(email sent) @bgangwere @texastboneking @Danny @LeeCJones

Please check top post for current chair candidates. I have updated it as we received emails.

thanks to all that are participating.

1 Like

The Metal Shop committee met tonight. Lee is running again.

For those wanting a one-stop post on when & where the upcoming committee meetings are going to be held, I tracked down as much information as I could from TALK and our Events Calendar, and came up with the following… The list should be in Date/Time order.

NOTE: I’ll do my best to keep my eyes open for changes/updates; but, feel free to update/correct any information on this post yourself, if needed (please add a comment on the bottom of the post to let us know the reason for the edit… Thanks!)

Financial:
I don’t see any meeting posted on TALK or our Events Calendar yet…

Machine Shop:
I don’t see any meeting posted on TALK or our Events Calendar yet…

Jewelry:
I don’t see any meeting posted on TALK (or our Events Calendar to be held during the time frame suggested by Alex and approved by the Board of Directors)…

Classroom:
I don’t see any meeting posted on TALK (or our Events Calendar to be held during the time frame suggested by Alex and approved by the Board of Directors)…

Metal Shop:

Logistics:
Logistics Meeting - October 10th at noon’ish (Sat, October 10, 12pm – 1pm) in the Common Room
https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/logistics-meeting-october-10th-at-noonish/5661?u=lisaselk

Automotive:
Automotive Committee Meeting - October 10th 2:30pm (Sat, October 10, 2:30pm – 3:00pm) in the Automotive Workshop

Science:
Science Committee Meeting - Saturday, October 10 (Sat, October 10, 3:00pm – 3:59pm) in the Interactive Classroom

Digital Media:
Digital Media Committee meeting (Sun, October 11, 1pm – 2pm) in the Digital Media Room
Info copied from our Events Calendar. I don’t see it posted on TALK yet…

Laser:
Laser Committee Meeting - Sunday, October 11th 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM (Sun, October 11, 2:00pm – 2:30pm) in the Purple Classroom

Civic Hacking:
Civic Hacking Committee Meeting - 10/12/15, 7:00 PM (Mon, October 12, 7pm – 8pm) in the Purple Classroom

Public Relations:
PR Committee Meeting, (Monday, October 12th at 8:00 PM) at Dallas Makerspace
I don’t see any meeting posted on TALK or our Events Calendar yet; however, according to the Google Hangout, it looks like it’s going to be scheduled for Monday, October 12th at 8:00 PM

Foundry:
Foundry Committee Meeting, 10-12-15 @7pm (Mon, October 12, 7pm – 8pm) in the Foundry Work Area

Wood Shop:
Wood Shop Committee Meeting - October 12th 7PM (Mon, October 12, 7pm – 8pm) in the Interactive Classroom

Amateur Radio:
Amateur Radio Committee Meeting 13OCT15 1900-2100 (In Person or Proxy Required) (Tue, October 13, 7pm – 9pm) in the Lecture Hall

Infrastructure:
Infrastructure Committee Meeting - October 13th 7pm (Tue, October 13, 7pm – 9pm) in the Purple Classroom
https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/infrastructure-committee-meeting-october-13th-7pm/5634?u=lisaselk

Creative Arts:
Creative arts committee meeting Oct 14th 6:30 (Wed, October 14, 6:45pm – 7:30pm) in the Creative Arts Studio

Aerospace/RC:
Aerospace/RC Committee Member’s Meeting (Wed, October 14, 9pm – 10pm) in the Common Area

Electronics:
Electronics Committee Meeting - October 15th 7pm (Thu, October 15, 7pm – 8pm) in the Electronics Room

Vector:
VECTOR Committee Meeting - 10/15/2015 @ 7pm (Thursday, October 15th at 7:00 PM) at Dallas Makerspace

Info copied from TALK. I don’t see it posted on our Events Calendar yet…

Blacksmith:
Blacksmith Committee Meeting (Fri, October 16, 7:30pm – 8:00pm) in the Purple Classroom
Info copied from our Events Calendar. I don’t see it posted on TALK yet…

3D Fab:
3D Fab Committee Meeting - October 17th @ 9:00 AM (Sat, October 17, 9am – 10am) in the Interactive Classroom

3 Likes

Laser:
Laser Committee Meeting - Monday, October 11th 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM (Sun, October 11, 2:00pm – 2:30pm) in the Purple Classroom

Civic Hacking:
Civic Hacking Committee Meeting - 10/12/15, 7:00 PM (Mon, October 12, 7pm – 8pm) in the Purple Classroom

Hmmm… ??? :wink:

Just in case someone misses where it says Sunday later on in that line, or otherwise fixates on Monday, you might want to change that.

1 Like

Oooops! /blush
It’s fixed now… Thanks for the head’s up, Steve-O!!! :slight_smile:

To be clear…

The Laser Commitee meeting is on SUNDAY, October 11th from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM…

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes