Come learn to turn a metal pen

I’m definitely interested. I make wooden pens and love doing it. I took the metal lathe class and I think I’d like to make a few metal pens, too. Please schedule another class.

1 Like

@nicksilva ~ I want to thank you for doing these classes! Not only did I learn how to do more things with the metal lathe - including but not limited to learning how to turn a metal pen on it; but, I also learned very important differences in the processes of turning a wooden pen on the wood lathe vs turning a metal pen on the metal lathe! I would strongly recommend that anyone interested in turning metal pens try to make it to one of his classes - even if you already know how to turn a wooden pen! Thanks again Nick! :dms: :plasmacam_smiley:

4 Likes

i can’t take that credit. We’ve got other teachers that have the wood ones covered. good job guys!

4 Likes

Nick, Another metal pen turning class would be awesome. Please don’t run it on Thursday nights. Thank you in advance.
Thanks,
Thomas

1 Like

considering how fast they’re filling up, I’ll certainly do another. Unfortunately, I start classes on the 16th which will be Mon, Weds, Saturdays. So I’ll have to try to fit it in on one of the alternate days which is likely a Friday. Cheers!

2 Likes

Sounds great! I look forward to it.

If you could schedule a few out in advance all at once that would be ideal. I can’t seem to snag a spot! I need a bigger pool of chances it seems! :grin:

Great class tonight! I even won a pen at the end!

4 Likes