CNC Plasma Cutter Training Request

Good morning everyone. I wasn’t able to make the class this past Friday for the Dynatorch. Is there a plan for another class soon? @Team_CNC_Plasma_Inst

I’m pretty much out the next few weeks, @Llenclyen or @Mrholthaus might be able to give a class
-Randy

1 Like

I may be able to do something next week, but I am fairly swamped through this coming Sunday.

I was intending on showing another member how to use it. Not sure what day yet. I’ll be up there tonight around 8PM most likely. I can show you how to use it

I’m not available tonight, Wednesday night, or Saturday at all this week. Any other day will work though. Let me know if you work out a time with that other person as well and I’ll try to make that work so you’re not doing a bunch of different reviews. Thanks.

Hi Tad. We schedule classes when we have time. We are volunteers with a volunteer organization. Please understand, if you have a schedule conflict every time we are willing to teach classes, you aren’t going to get a class. I typically only do one on ones for people who are present, willing to learn, and willing to volunteer their time to help others.

4 Likes

Apologies, not trying to put pressure on anyone to schedule anything. Just thought I’d throw out my schedule since you were offering to show me last night.

Happy to wait for a new class to pop up. Was just getting this thread started since I didn’t see any on the calendar and was trying to plan ahead in case someone was planning a class soon.

1 Like