CNC Equipment Training (MultiCam CNC Router, HAAS Mill, EMCO PC Mill 50)

First, I apologize if I am spamming the forum here - I’ve been searching and have not seen anything (recent) so if I am blind, please forgive me.

Anyway, I am wondering if there are any scheduled training classes for any of our CNC Mill/Routing equipment? I’d love to learn how to use any and all of these. If so, can someone point me in the right direction? If there are not currently any classes scheduled, is there any interest for any other people on putting together a group class?

If there isn’t any group interest, if anyone would be willing to provide some training on a one on one basis? You would be rewarded with pizza and beer (and really, I could pay for your time).

Thanks!

1 Like

Scheduled classes are shown on the calendar:
www.dallasmakerspace.org/calendar

Bear in mind classes are taught by volunteers who also have personal projects (and commitments!).

Check regularly for the classes as they do go on the calendar & can fill the classes quickly.

Ok, thanks for the Calendar link and input. I had a look but didn’t see anything - I’ll keep my eyes on it and be ready when something pops up.

You know what would be cool - a talk subforum, dedicated calendar, or something related to specifically training - one that a person could subscribe to and receive notifications when new events are posted, as well as visit for a one-stop-training shop location.

not exactly what you are looking for, but you can subscribe the calendar and it will notify you when any event is added or changed. This can be annoying though so take warning.

1 Like

To be sure you see the next Multicam class, set this thread: CNC Router Training (wood only)

To “Watching” instead of just the default “Tracking”, and it SHOULD email you. No promises as email is involved. :smile:

2 Likes

Excellent, thank you!

FYI Haas just went up if you didn’t see it.

Are there any more classes planned? Seems last post is very old, is this right place to ask?