Click here if you are entering the 10X10 show please

1. Enter your information here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11O6ytAuLl1dJvSKZ0hG4s3WtfI908lPE3-swi5pH6jM/viewform?usp=send_form
  2. Please put your name and the title on the back of the piece - taped on paper or painters tape if possible - makes matching names to printed tags much easier for the volunteers.
  3. I apologize but if you don’t enter your information via the website you probably won’t receive a name plate I don’t have time to individually enter information.
  4. Sept 4-7th drop off your 10X10 board in the creative arts room. I hope to have the black shelves as clear as possible for you to place the works on.
  5. Volunteer to help hang the artwork Sept 9th 5p-? and if needed Sept 10th 5pm-?
  6. Bring something delicious to share (people and food) Sept 12th 8:00p to the creative arts room for an opening reception
  7. If you have questions or concerns email me [email protected]

I will also be posting the instructions on the CA door for people not on talk. If you see someone struggling not knowing please point them in the correct direction.

2 Likes

I fixed the link fyi let me know if it’s an issue

Pushing this up till the 7th

I’ve placed obnoxiously specific instructions in the main hallway on how to Dropoff your 10x10 piece. I’ve mostly cleared the black shelves in the creative arts room for the drop area.
Please I beg of you don’t stack the pieces on top of each other- if your work can be stored on the side please do so to conserve space.
I’ve seen some downright delicious works already and I can’t wait to see the results!

Please place your name on a pice of paper with the title taped to the back. We will place the paper next to your work after hanging and replace it with a nice printed label.

We appreciate you providing any hanging materials already on the back to save our time.

1 Like

I’m excited to see everyone’s artwork!

It’s going to be fantastic!

Just pushing this up so people see it to enter tags

the submittal deadline (Monday 9/7) is rapidly approaching … I’m excited to see what people bring!

:cat:

Pushing this back up!