Classroom Funds and Spending

Hey, Just wanted to update the team on our finances and actions moving forward.

Currently, Classroom shows a postive balance of $2,606.39.

There are a few minor transactions I am trying to clear up. Maybe $500 worth to add to our balance, and the expense of paint to discount.

We authorized purchasing more extension cords, power strips (those have come in), Task lights, and insulation for Purple. The last 2 are still in play.

At the meeting, we also approved flooring for the Purple. I will price that out this week.

Please review and let me know if I missed things. Cheers - john.

Classroom Balance.pdf (57.0 KB)

13 Likes

The increase in power strips in the last couple of months has been great. It was always a concern as I came in to teach. Not sure what the insulation will involve but anything you can do for Poor Ole Purple will be appreciated. My PlasmaCAM and Arduino classes have limits of six and eight so I always try for Purple to keep the larger rooms free.

4 Likes

Are you able to pull this yourself now or did someone help you?

Classroom was charged for the button machine?

I need to start teaching again once I can get my life back in some semblance of order.

2 Likes

@Bill is the charge for the button machine still on there? Uhg, I thought it had been corrected a few months ago.
I have access to Quick books. We can spend time together slicing the info in other ways. I will ask that you as Vice Chair get access as well.

@bpamplin Thank you Brady. Bill had the great idea of requesting retractable drops for power to make it even easier in the future.

3 Likes

I don’t know what this Wix.com charge on 2018.07.18 for $151.20 is.

Wix.com*275057243

@StanSimmons @Draco @denzuko Any ideas?

1 Like

No idea. :blankspace:

1 Like

I am guessing this:

1 Like

I already have a read-only Quick Books Online account.

1 Like

I wonder if saving your funds for tv monitors in the expanded classroom spaces might be a good idea rather than flooring right now. Just a thought…

7 Likes

Yup wix is the strandbeest I didn’t enter it under classrooms I paid for the website it’s all me. We received the money via the board to pay for it. I’m wondering if the gofundme money (now at $270 woo) will be filtered back into classrooms.

2 Likes

I’ll bring this up with the book keeper and get it corrected. Thank you!

3 Likes

We are going to need more tables and chairs too.

1 Like

Did you find it? It is 2/3 down on the first page.

1 Like

Initially we might be able to use some of the dozens of chairs stacked up in the corner of Lecture Hall.

4 Likes

We can spare some of those, but it will require some moving them back for things like the annual meeting.

1 Like