Classes on Audio and Podcasting

Hello there

I am new the group and was just a bit curious if there were any classes coming up about Podcasting and/or Audio Recording Programs (ex: Audacity, Pro Tools, Adobe Audition).

I am interested in learning more about them if anyone is teaching them at the Dallas Makerspace. I have already am dabbling a little in Audacity and learned a bit on how to use off of YouTube and with me messing around with it.

Any help in finding a class or person willing to meet with me in Dallas Makerspace will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

My wife runs a podcasting company in Dallas I would be interested in how much interest there is?

1 Like

I would be interested in a class in this as well.

I would too. I do some woodworking and learning how to make a podcast would help others learn some efficient ways to do things. Give back with no regard is my philosophy.

@Team_Digital_Media and @rffalex might like to see this interest/class request.

Ok. Ill see if i can get a request in. Would you or anyone here know where I should go to make this request?

I have been searching around for a bit and have not found it.

Ill keep searching, but having a link to it will help.

@MellissaRhodes

1 Like

Oh no, sorry. You’re in the right place! I was just tagging the appropriate people so they’ll get a notification to see it when they log in.

There’s so much activity on Talk, they might miss it otherwise.

The only other suggestions I have are to try the Digital Media channel on our Discord server (http://discord.gg/BXvzcF9) and/or look out for a committee meeting on the calendar.

1 Like

I’m interested in a podcasting class

sounds good Ill try out that too. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything about the class being submitted? I am curious if this class is going to happen.

Along the same line, I suppose . . . Webinar hosting and its software. Or video ‘podcasts’. I have posted a thread before and am still interested in learning a good platform for this.

for all interested in the class who hasn’t seen it yet. Here is the Podcast Link to the Dallas Makerspace event page. Hope to see some of y’all there.

Wrong link?
Fixed now
or maybe a joke I’m not getting… :confused:

Whoops

I overlooked the link. Ill get it corrected.

Well this is what i get while trying to multitask and post in the forums.

as far as the link goes here is the actual link that it goes tot he event.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/3427

2 Likes