Classes in November or December?

Hi,

I noticed when I was up at the Space this past weekend that there were notes on the board about classes that would be coming up these next two months.

Do we have a good idea on what dates these might be? I’m specifically interested in the class where we coat a screen with emulsion and burn an image (what mesh?).

This will affect plans that I make and carry out for these two months.

Thanks -

• Mike
2 Likes

Mike,

I’m running classes in Letterpress on Saturday, 11/13 and 11/27. I’m not sure what is up with Screen Printing, however Paul might weigh in on that eventually here in Talk.

Lisa

1 Like

We should have info on that shortly. We’re just about done with our overly busy period and should have time to schedule classes in the next few weeks.

Is there a preference for basic intro, emulsion, or tshirts and totes classes as far as screen printing classes go?

1 Like

So I have some screens I need to clean up… and then I’ll need the intro. Although, the project is rather up in the air, so that could be any time, not necessarily soon.

I have an interest in Intro (because I am a complete beginner), Emulsion (I have no idea what that is so obviously I need to learn what it is and if it has mixed media applications for my process and work), and tee shirts or totes/canvas/non stretch fabric so I can learn how to screen print on fabric, and maybe figure out how to extrapolate some of the process to screen print on a clay slab.

I am really looking forward to these classes, I hope I can take at least some of them (and maybe more classes if they are repeated), and I would like to thank the person(s) in advance for sharing their knowledge and time with members.

I am interested in the Intro screen class, too!

Emulsion for me, even though I had it a long time ago…
just not anything from the 22nd -29th as I’ll be out of town …

I’m also interested in the intro to screen printing and whatever else may be involved in that process!

This is so exciting! Looking forward to seeing all these classes hit the calendar.

1 Like