Classes for woodshop

Hi all,

I’m trying to get into the classes for woodshop certifications. I’ve been checking 2-3 times a week since I joined in July and have been unable to find a class I can get too (I saw 1 at 2pm on a Tuesday) that wasn’t full.

is there a way to setup an alert or something for when a class gets listed? Or could I do a private lesson to get certified?

I’d really love to use the makerspace but its been really hard to get certified.

thoughts? Advice?
etc.

Thanks!
-Paul

Paging @shoottx

Still none on the schedule. Not just full, no classes listed. I need to retrain since the standards changed, and due to having a small child, I missed the window for the 102 crash course, as far as I can tell.

The last woodshop class on the calendar was last night from 6-9pm. I will be posting more classes today or tomorrow. The breadboard bootcamp class will cover all the same tools as woodshop 1-4, and I will be scheduling several advanced table saw and router classes as well as several new project classes soon for the upcoming holidays. To my knowledge there is no alert system for classes on the calendar (yet). I have seen the idea tossed around recently though, so it may be under development.

P.S. I schedule my classes about a week in advance.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check tomorrow.

-Paul