Class Registrations

@Team_Jewelry
How can I determine if I have registered for a Jewelry class?

1 Like

If you registered using your DMS ID, the class will appear in your “Attending” list.

If you registered without logging in, contact the instructor.

1 Like

The calendar system typically will not allow you to register twice for a class. If you attempt to re-register to a class for which you are already registered, I think when you view the class, there is an option to ‘view your registration’ but not an option to register.

1 Like

Thanks… so, I don’t see the class I registered for in the “Attending List”.
The instructor is Sue Rogers - Class is “Squiggles Earrings or Pendant” scheduled for Nov 20. I “registered” both myself (DMS member) and
my wife. Don’t know Sue’s emailID or I’d contact her to see if she knows what happened to my registration.

Thanks for responding…

1 Like

The quick’ndirty way that works most of the time:
click on the hamburger menu, select “users” from the popup pane:

search for the name of your instructor:

@ screen name will (probably) notify them that they’ve been mentioned on Talk. Sue’s not on Talk a lot, but will probably respond if PMd or @ed with @sroriginals

Usually we don’t see a course we think we signed up for because we forgot to sign in first, and clicked sign up. Then it prompts for email address, which we enter, and it shows us registered. Problem is that it registers us to that email, as if we are not a member, even if it’s the same email address, so we don’t see it when signed in. You should have an email at that address, though. Works great if you’re not a member, so you can still sign up for classes, and track them with your emails; not so great if you’re a member and expecting it to show up in your “transcript” when signed in…

1 Like

Thank you Andrew. Have sent message to Sue……

Mike

1 Like

…using the same email address.

2 Likes

You are both registered.

The calendar does not support non-member registrations in the same way because of the difficulty authenticating someone before showing private information.

2 Likes

Thank you… maybe I wasn’t logged in… Thanks for the update…

1 Like