Class Interest Check: Photoshop and Illustrator

Alrighty, so I talked to a couple of people who were interested in some Photoshop and Illustrator classes. I work as a graphic designer and illustrator, and these are my tools of the trade so I wanted to gauge interest and what type of class people would like. I have some options in the poll below, but please feel free to offer suggestions in the replies.

Adobe Photoshop:

• Overview
  • Poster Design (leave with a finished design)
  • Other (leave a comment)

0 voters

Adobe Illustrator:

• Overview
  • Poster Design (leave with a finished design)
  • Flat/Geometric Illustration (leave with an illustration)
  • Isometric Illustration (leave with an illustration)
  • Other (leave a comment)

0 voters

2 Likes

Alrighty so I’m thinking two poster classes. I can make sure the illustrator one has some flat illustration involved. Gonna let this go another day or so and then look into getting something set up.

For both Photoshop and Illustrator, a class that starts from the very beginning, for folks who have no experience at all.

Then maybe an advanced beginner class and so on, so folks with no experience can graduate to more experience in steps, or class levels.

3 Likes

I would be interested in and would take all these class levels, from very beginning onward.

1 Like

I forgot to add:
Yes Please to beginning classes from the Beginning (learning Photoshop and Ilustrator), leading to (as the software is learned) to class(s) on how to utilize these softwares so a member can learn how to make a program for the laser, digital printing machines etc etc

• there are members that don’t need an intensive beginner class. they can prob have a brief beginner and onward and upward class.

** but there will be members who have never used photoshop or illustrator (Me; fiddled with photoshop a bit, no real user knowledge), who would love a true intro beginner class, with next level classes built on top of that foundation. TY

1 Like

The computers in digital media have illustrator and photoshop on them. You’re more than welcome to reserve the room if you’d like

2 Likes

I’m curious, is there some sort of DMS discount for photoshop and illustrator like there is for lightburn?