Class/Individual training request for advanced Multicam

I need to run a few projects on the Multicam out of foam and/or acrylic. There has not been a training class though and I want to respect our rules and workflow. Can someone do a class on a weekend day OR be willing to do a quick individual session with me?

One of our newest members is wanting to teach this and works for Multicam and is their lead tech. I know our woodshop chair is out of town but I wonder if one of the teachers @Team_Woodshop can clear him to teach?

1 Like

Tell him/her to PM me and I’m sure we can work something out.

2 Likes

Also very interested! Will be unavailable till the 14th tho

I haven’t forgotten about you. My schedule is getting clearer so we can work something out when you are free but I am out the weekend of the 19th.

1 Like

I am back in town now. Will cacth up on talk tomorrow. Look forward to getting together. Will update this post eith soem potential upcoming dates. Is during the week or weekend usually better for you? Also, how is the move going/gone?

I know you’re likely talking to Alex but I need a weekend day

Not to pile up but I need the multicam for a project. I took the class but never got to be checked out. Something about scheduling a time which never happened and then the multicam being down. I am very flexible as far as time is concerned and really want to get cleared on this tool. Any chance I can join in?

This isn’t for testing on the tool. For that you need to email your file to [email protected]

It’s to get cleared to use materials other than wood.

1 Like

week days are usually better for me but I see @MrsMoose would like a weekend so I am going to schedule it for the 27th as I can’t do this upcoming weekend. The move is went well, thanks for asking.

@steve_a as @quingin says, email cncsupervisors with your .crv file.

@AlexRhodes I can be there! Thanks!

Got it… Finally a way to do this! Thanks!