Class: Cutting threads on the metal lathe

Class is now live for Dec 12. Learn to cut threads on the metal lathe.
This is an intermediate subject. You will have had to have taken the intro class for the lathe.

4 Likes

Tried to sign up and got a message about the per-requisite class. I took the class on the old lathe on Jan 26th and then got an update from David since the new lathe arrived within a few weeks.

Please update the record so I can sign up.

Thanks

Todd

we seem to be finding all the holes in other teachers who did not set attendance or the AD checkboxes. @StanSimmons can you please add this one as well.
Please and thank you.

1 Like

Ditto. I found this out a few hours ago as well.

I think the problem is that the training for the old lathe didn’t get matched up when we got the new one. The training class I took has a model specific title. That probably caused some of the issues.

the intention was that we would have a quick class for the differences between the two to check the old users off but it never happened. Like everything else it takes volunteer teachers.

2 Likes

Maybe. I took the class three times. Once on the “old” Colchester (and the old calendar system), once on both Colchesters combined, and once on the “new” Colchester. I’m sure we’ll get it figured out.

As an instructor it’s not always obvious what you have to do with the calendar/attendance system to get everything aligned with the sun and the moon and the stars.

1 Like

I’ve added both to the Lathe AD Group

2 Likes

I’m still locked from attending. I know I took the old Lathe class. Am I sool?

Jeff, I’ve added you to the Lathe AD group.

2 Likes