Please join us for the next Civic Hacking Committee Meeting on Columbus Day. If you’re like me and work at a bank, you get this day off so I hope to be working on projects during a good chunk of the day at DMS anyway.
Our tentative agenda:
- Elect someone as committee chair. I will be announcing my intent to run for this position.
- Follow this tentative agenda, assuming I still have my way afterward :
- Discuss some interesting news articles I’ve had open in my browser for a while
- Talk about the Makers’ Markers map and potentially other maps we want to do
- Think of another cool project to work on
My platform in a nutshell: Continue to bring developers, map & GIS enthusiasts, and people who strive to fulfill a need in their community to DMS for events and trainings, and develop useful projects that highlight our skills and our value to the community.
See you there,