Ceramics Tutoring

Would anyone be interested in being a private tutor? I am an 8th grade teacher so the times I can come in are limited. If anyone is interested, I am new to ceramics and want to learn wheel throwing. Please feel free to reach out to me at (970)481-7046 or [email protected]

1 Like

I’m assuming that your teaching is during daytime hours, although I recognize that this could be an incorrect assumption.

If there were classes that fit your schedule, what specific hours would those be?

I see a lot of ceramics classes for 6pm and a couple on weekends. For instance, there is a throwing class at 6pm on 9/10.

This is a good venue to communicate with potential instructors (sadly, I’m not one of those - you don’t want me trying to teach you ceramics :grin: ). Instructors want their classes to fill and it helps to know when potential students are available.

Thanks for getting back to me! The issue is that those classes are always full, so I am trying to find someone to teach me.

1 Like

The one on 6/10 was still open a few minutes ago when I looked at it.

1 Like

I will reach out to the few folks I know that would be great teachers and pass the information along. Not all of them monitor Talk.

1 Like