Ceramics teachers wanted for open house 4/29

Hi y’all!

We’re preparing for our open house this weekend 4/29 and I noticed we don’t have any classes posted in our department. I know it is the middle of market season and many of us teachers have markets booked this weekend (me included :slight_smile: ) but if anyone has the day free it would be greatly appreciated if you can throw a ceramics class up for saturday anywhere from 11-4pm.

I am making some brochures so people can learn more about our ceramics department, and they will be available to everyone passing through. Even if you are not teaching a class but happen to be up there, you can direct them to these- they will be hanging on our black metal cabinets.

Thanks everyone for keeping our space in good form and extra thanks to everyone who came out for cookie day yesterday! It was really fun, faster than the two hours we had planned for, and we should have enough cookies to get us through the next 6 months. Thank you!

6 Likes

I have a class up today in this time slot. (I just didn’t include Ceramics in the title).

2 Likes