Ceramics Needs Attention Shelf - February 2022

Hi all,

Please monitor this thread for items that “Needs Attention” before the kiln team is able to fire your piece(s).

Remember that if something may be called into question by the kiln team, a note to let us know what the glaze is, or what you were thinking is very helpful and may ensure your pieces are fired vs placed on the “Needs Attention” shelf. If the “Needs Attention” shelf is full there may be a note in/under your item on the current shelf.

Providing your own cookies also helps with larger or odd shaped pieces.

How you place your piece on the firing shelves is how the kiln team should/will load your piece(s). If you have specific instructions as to how you want a piece, or a group of items fired, you need to provide those instructions to the kiln team.

Thank you and Happy Making!

1 Like

Newest on the attention shelf

Also please read sign to the left…

2 Likes

These items are on the needs attention shelf

I believe some of those to the left have been there since before the December holidays (next to and behind goblets). I can probably dig through my pictures or the old thread but they may apply to the time rule?

1 Like

Sure, that would be great!

There was a green ish looking one and that red plate may need stars and/or be part of the March purge. I can’t tell the one in between what I think is the back piece and plate.

I just pulled the pic from 1/1.

Because this picture is more than 30 days old, I say we are good to toss the items in this picture.

Here is the “needs attention shelf”