Ceramics Kiln News - August 2022

Remember to follow this thread and pick up your items ASAP. If your piece has a star in it, the item is being marked for our 30-day guideline, please put the stars back in the little glass dish on the shelf.

We are very busy and the shelves get very full so…we would appreciate you picking your pieces up and taking them home with you if you are unable to complete your next step same day. There is no personal storage on our shelves or in the space, we have too many people for that to work for our community.

Thank you and happy making!

2 Likes

Unloaded glaze

Bisque unloaded last night…. Sorry folks I forgot to post pics.

1 Like

not sure exactly where to post this, but i’ll just post it here. not sure if someone bumped the shelf or what not, but it would have been nice if you could have put everything back the way it was :))) and maybe even left a note for the persons ornament that was broken.

1 Like

It was me :frowning: I accidentally knocked the chair over and it hit the bottom shelf. But I didn’t know how everything was before it happened nor did I see anything broken. I’m so sorry :pensive:

2 Likes

Awwwww man!

it’s all good!

1 Like

Sorry! I accidentally tapped the handle and it broke.

Thanks for letting me know :pensive:

2 Likes

Glaze unload

Bisque unloaded

Glaze unloaded from 1222

2 Likes

Bisque unloaded! Started moving bisque items to new shelving in front of kiln

2 Likes

Unloaded bisque from 1027

Unloaded bisque from 1027, the cones

Dude…wrong thread :joy:

1 Like

Unloaded bisque from 1222. There is another kiln to unload, however there is no room on the shelves to do so. Please come get your things.

2 Likes

Unloaded glaze and we literally can’t run more stuff until the shelves have more space. Please pick up anything you have as soon as possible!!!

2 Likes