Ceramic Ornament Class

Hi all! I’ve decided to go ahead and post an ornament class for Nov 26th at 12pm since people seem to like my ornament designs so much this year! I’m looking forward teaching yall how to make them :smiley: If you’re looking to avoid black friday shopping come hang with me and make your own ornaments!

9 Likes

YESSS!!!

This ornament is so cool, I literally thought this was leather for 3 days until I saw someone shift it and heard that it was ceramic. It looks so nice!!

4 Likes

Hey I enjoyed you class-but I came today to finish up with my ornaments and I can’t find them. Did you happen to move the class pieces?
Thanks, Cheryl

I’d guess that they’re in the kiln. I noticed bunches of ornaments back on the firing shelves with a “please fire at the same time” note.

Madison moved a bunch of items from class to the shelves and they went in the kiln yesterday

Thanks Beth.

I sent Madison a message regarding how much money we need to bring to cover the glazing of our pieces.

I know there were ~10 people in the class and we made probably 8-15 ornaments each. I just saw this post and it looks like I should have posted my questions here.

Luckily I have my own glazes, but it’s good to know how much in case there are colors I don’t have.

Thanks