Ceramic molds- Facebook Market place. Free!

I found this on facebook market place wanted to see if anyone was interested!

I saw that and was intrigued. No idea if she would be open to people coming and picking through them or if she wants them all taken at once, which I would bet most can’t do.

It would probably be best to try and get all the pallets then sort them out at makerspace, if she is giving them away I wouldn’t want to be a bother and take them apart or pick at the wrapped pallets.

I am totally game to help with this but we have a few hurdles: how do we go get them? (Need a truck) Is there space where we can place them for sorting? If people come pick through and take what they want, what do we do with the unwanted ones?

1 Like

That is the issue, we don’t have a place to store them that I’m aware of. We already have a group of molds that we are trying to get rid of and limited shelving space for new ones in the new area. :grimacing:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Seriously, we’ve got all we can handle at the moment.

I call dibs on frogs!!!

1 Like

Unfortunately, from the looks of the ad, you/we would need to take all 3-4 pallets. I mean, we probably do have room to bring them in and root through them. But then we’d need them to exit. And she’s dropped her price from $600 to free. Plus, she’s in Mabank. Not too far, but not exactly close.

No let’s not bring in loads of molds

4 Likes