Ceramic Kiln News - April 2021

Bisque unloaded…
Shelves are very full. Please come get your items.
image image

2 Likes

Reminder…sign up for the kiln Q&A session on April 21st. If you are attending please submit your questions by 4/14 so we can consolidate them and provide them to Conor ahead of time.

If you are unable to attend you may still submit your questions and look for the recording or notes shortly after the meeting is held.

Questions to be sent to [email protected]

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this and reminding folks.

Bisque unloaded

1 Like

Hi all! The contractors have tossed their drywall scraps in the dumpster outside ceramics. Perfect for cutting into drying boards for things like tiles or prepping slabs for leather hard wirk. Easy to cut and trim the edges with duck tape. Check it out if you are interested. The price is right! Reduce reuse recycle.

Kris

8 Likes

I know that the bisque shelves are pretty full, and it looks like I can’t get to the space for a few more weeks so would someone mind putting my pieces in my personal storage bin? Its this small box with a drawer with some goldfish and turtles sitting on top of it. My storage bin is orange or pink I believe and I last saw it on the top right corner of the smaller shelf across from electronics
Inked4a5747030977156e750b8edb8e40b7c36b55634a_LI

@Popcorn I can handle that for you today.

1 Like

Glaze unloaded
image image image image

2 Likes

Bisque did not reach temp… refiring today will be done by Monday

2 Likes

Glaze kiln unloaded…light 6 reached.

Bisque unloaded reached light 04

1 Like

Bisque unloaded… please come get your lovelies

1 Like

Hi ceramic makers, these items need attention before they can be processed.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the reminder. I’ll make a reminder on my end to toss orphaned items on May 25.

The stars were placed on 4/21, so that is perfect timing.

Glaze unloaded… there are some beautiful things. image image image image image

3 Likes

Unloaded bisque from skutt 1027, shelves are full, full - overflowing onto glaze so come get your pieces.

2 Likes