Ceramic Classes Being Added

Just added a glaze class for 12/19 at 10am and a Ceramics 100 on 12/20 at 11am

I’ll be putting up a mocha diffusion class in mid January as well.

6 Likes

I’ve registered for the Ceramics 100 class on 12/20 but it will be my first time attending anything as a new member. Would anybody be willing to meet me just before to let me in and help me set up my fob?

1 Like

I can get you in the door before class and then try to help after class. Iam certainly not the expert at this but I’m sure we can figure it out.

3 Likes

I should be there by 11 am. Not early enough to let her in, but definitely available to help.

Oh, and @ashtonwhitney – I’d recommend going to the back door of the 102 side, and knocking back there. There’s not always folks up front to answer the door bell in the morning, but the back door (the one on the far, north end) is Right By ceramics. Somebody should hear you knocking.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I appreciate it—I’ll do that. If I don’t get the fob worked out by the time you’re there I will take you up on it.

Thanks! I’ll come to the back door by ceramics like @dryad2b said just before class to get in.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll look for you as well.

1 Like

I’ve added a mocha diffusion class on 1/17, a hand building 101 on 12/27 and a slip casting on 12/28

2 Likes

Added another glazing class for Jan 3rd at 2:30. Hopefully they’ll stay for deep cleaning. :grin:

1 Like

Excellent idea!!
Also, looking at the calendar, we could use some more project classes. @Krisk and @Christykaake -ya’ll in? :slight_smile:

I heard @Liv7301 and @AvalancheOfFox talking about some projects classes as well.

Yep! Need to get my class info put together and posted, probably tomorrow! :wink:

1 Like

Reach out if you have questions or need anything. :slight_smile:
Very happy that you’re going to teach!

Wait…there’s a new teacher that I get to harass??? Just in time for my triumphant return too! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It would be lovely if your first thought was “ how can I help” vs. “ how can I harass” :grin:

3 Likes

You know I’m joking! :smirk:

Me teaching something will have to wait until after I’m vaccinated at least. Taking a class, I can still stay away from people I don’t trust. Teaching I can’t do that because students except you to actually help them which requires less than 6 feet of distance. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I have put up 3 classes:

Jan 1. Leaf Class
Jan 17- Glazung Textured Pieces- interactive room
Jan 24- Lidded vessel

2 Likes

Yas!!! thank you!!

excuses, excuses :slight_smile:

Yes and I’m just giving a little back :grin:

1 Like