Carpool from Downtown Dallas?

Hello!
This is a long shot, but better to ask than always be curious, right?

I’m really interested in joining Dallas Makerspace but sadly I do not have a car, as due to supply chain issues, my car won’t arrive until April-May.

I’m wondering if anybody currently commutes from Downtown Dallas (or within the city generally) that would be willing to carpool?

Thanks in advance!

I live in Lower Greenville. Very close to Down Town. msg me.

Thanks! Will message you, just need to wait till my account status is bumped up to level 1 to get the option to private message users lol.

fast-track to “all privs”:

• Go to your menu
  • select messages
  • open the welcome message from discobot
  • interact as prompted

More info here

3 Likes

The green line train station is less than 2 miles away though that may not be terribly useful info.

So – here’s a fun thing. If one is using GoPass, they let you take an Uber for essentially free from the train station to DMS. Alan Wan (@know) has tried this out. It depends on a couple of things, although I’m not sure I understood all the nuances. Trying it from one place meant basically an Uber charge. From (or to?) a different address had it come up free. My phone is too basic, so I don’t have the space to load the GoPass app. Thus, I didn’t pay attention to the exact requirements.