Car lift class?

In the interest of keeping the number of lift class threads to a minimum, necro moar.

My work hours are on the unusual side. Is anyone certified available in the first half of the day in the foreseeable future, to run me through the requisite lift training? I’ve used this specific model of lift professionally before, but I understand that everyone needs to be on the same page here, so I’m interested in getting that class taken care of sooner than later.

Define first half of the day please?
if referring to the civilised world i.e. before noon - then the answer is yes, but that would be on a given Sunday or Monday from me…but I am not the only lift trainer.

Any day before, say 2:30pm, or really any time on a Friday or Saturday.

Friday night after 7pm may work for me

Keep me posted, thanks.

So I was at the space all afternoon until about midnight last Friday, but didn’t have a chance to do the training. No big deal, just wanted to see if there was any good time this week.

I’ll be there tomorrow evening after work, and probably friday as well

I’ll try and make it out. How long do you reckon the course takes?

10 to 15 minutes when a little common sense is involved…

I’ll factor in time to unlearn what I picked up when I worked at Honda.

1 Like

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/3227

I have a class on the calendar for Friday at 8:00PM, if you would like to sign up.

1 Like

Thanks Matthew!

When are you/we doing your other shock bushing?
I’ll be up there tonight and tomorrow evening.

Already done. I’ll still be there tonight to work on a non-auto related project and help out on that table project you posted about.

I also figured out why I was leaning driver-side. Turns out my friend and I screwed up when I installed the lift on my truck. We put the driver-side coil tower, which came pre-assembled with a small spacer, on the passenger side. I removed the spacer when I replaced the bushing and I’m sitting level now. :+1:

1 Like

Fantastic!
Glad to hear the level issue was minor.
See you tonight

I’ve signed up for that class. I’m off tomorrow, so I won’t need to rush to make it in on my lunch hour.

I would like to lear to use the lift, is it possible to get instruction this week?

I don’t see any lift classes scheduled. Will anyone be around Friday morning who is willing to give one?