Car lift class?

When will the next car lift certification class be please? I did realize there was just one this evening however I just joined and wasn’t able to make it. Please let me know! Thanks, Josh

Watch the calendar, the classes are posted there.

1 Like

If the nights scheduled don’t work for you, let me know and I’ll work out something with you.

There aren’t anymore scheduled currenty…

I don’t see any more currently scheduled. I am available to meet for 4:30 p.m. or after any weekday or possibly weekends. Thanks, Josh

I’ll update that , and the next weekday evening that I will be at the space will be this Tuesday at 730pm.

I have put a class on the calendar for July 21st at 8:00PM. Should appear in the next 48 hours.

I’m also planning on being there Tuesday, mind if I get in on the certification action?

Tuesday still works as well

I will be there tomorrow as well if that’s alright. If not, I’ll still be at the space and make something :slight_smile:

You’re welcome as well

Any room for one more?

I will be there tomorrow!!

Yes, always room for another

Any issue with a non-member observing? Will have then sign a waiver when entering the space

will you be visiting the Space with a member?
I have no issue with a casual observer - tonight may be interesting

Sounds good, see you there. Should I just congregate at the lift area or ask around for @TLAR? Having never met you in person, might be interesting trying to find out where to be at 7:30

The general automotive area works - I’m old, fat, with very short hair and bone white legs - probably have a VW car show t shirt on.

Hah, alright I’ll be the guy looking very lost

Look for me, I’ll be in a bright green shirt with a Hulk fist that says “SMASH EVIL, READ BOOKS,” and gray shorts